All residents at The Cricketers have their own allocated private car parking space. These spaces are defined in the HM Land Registry and should be freely available to the residents of their properties.
If you know which is your private car parking space but you are unable to access it, please discuss with your neighbours, contact the leaseholder or talk with LIV Managing Agents on 0113 244 2444.
If you do not know which is your private parking space, please ask the leaseholder, refer to the HM Land Registry title plan boundary document for your property (a small fee is charged) or simply follow the instructions below.
To locate your private parking space:
- Click the image below for a much larger version (opens in a new tab).
- Zoom into the image for clarity
- Find your block of apartments in the picture
- Note your apartments’ Ground floor, First floor or Second floor plot number
- Look for the corresponding plot number – this is your private car parking space
Alternatively, residents and visitors can park in any of the Visitor Parking spaces (VP).
- 1 – 69 = Original plot number (this is not your apartment number)
- G F S = Ground floor, First floor or Second floor
- VP = Visitor Parking
- R = Refuse
Two examples are:
- 16 G
This is the Ground floor apartment to the right of the enterance steps with an original plot number of 16. The corresponding plot number is located under the apartments in the left-hand bay. This is the undercover, private car parking space for that apartment
- 27 S
This is the Second (top) floor apartment to the left of the enterance steps with an original plot number of 27. The corresponding plot number is located outside near the steps which lead down to Kirkstall Lane. This is the outdoor, private car parking space for that apartment